Web development is the work involved in developing a Web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex Web-based Internet applications (Web apps), electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which Web development commonly refers, may include Web engineering, Web design, Web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, Web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
Among Web professionals, “Web development” usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building Web sites: writing markup and coding.
Web development may use content management systems (CMS) to make content changes easier and available with basic technical skills.
We at DIGITAL TIPS using some technologies in building websites and applications
- Define the used technology for back and front-end
- Since we prefer to use laravel framework as back end and Mysql for database
- Back-end design: Database design
- Front-end design:
- Wireframing: Wireframes are your first chance to visualize your website. While they’re not nearly as detailed as the final site will be, they give us a visual representation of the site’s overall layout.
- Translating relationships into code .
- Build admin panel , user permissions.
- Do some coding for different features.
We’ll use various tools to benchmark your site for loading, responsiveness, and speed, while also ensuring that it works reliably on all web browsers and mobile devices.
Once we’re sure that your site is ready to be released to the public, we’ll deploy it on your public domain. Then, we’ll shift into a monthly support process that will continue for 12 months